Friday, December 31, 2010

Thank you

I don't know who you are but according to my stats people are reading this blog all over the world! While I may not know who you are, you know a little bit about who I am. Maybe my story is one you can relate to, perhaps you have struggle in your life...things you didn't know you could get past. Perhaps you too have found the ability to find joy in the little things. Perhaps you have found a way to thank God for good and the bad in your life. Perhaps you have found a way to "count it all joy". Perhaps you know what it feels like to experience loneliness and the joy and hope of love. Whatever your story is, perhaps you saw a little bit of your experience in my experiences or perhaps my experiences have made you even more grateful for your own. Whatever your reason is for reading, thank you for taking the time. Blogging has been very therapeutic for me. It is helping me dig a little deeper and go a little harder on this journey we call life.While I started this blog just for me...the biggest blessing I get is when I receive messages from others who can relate or messages just to say thank you for writing that today, it blessed me...I hope you keep reading, I know 2011 will bring about some exciting times, growth, and experience...teaching me more and more each day that there is truly "beauty for ashes".

Happy New Year! Catch you in 2011!

1 comment:

  1. No thank you, there are times i come over to read your post just to see what it is that i can relate to today, when you wrote the post about your dad, that's when i started reflecting on my life....So again thank you! Have a Bless and Great NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete